Advantage Inspection Service
Advantage Inspection Service, Inc. was established as an Arizona home inspection company in 1988 with a commitment to providing timely, accurate, and highly professional home inspection services. Since then, our inspectors have performed tens of thousands of re-sale home inspections, many commercial/apartment complexes, new homes, and luxury properties in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Our home inspectors are engaged in continuous education to keep up with local trends and construction methods. The President of Advantage Inspection Service, David Swartz, is a past President of the Arizona Chapter of ASHI and served on the Board of Directors for ASHI National. He also led the Arizona home inspector licensing process and serves on multiple state oversight committees.
Unlike the code inspector, an Advantage Inspection Service inspector will view the structure as a composite of inter-related systems, and determine where problems exist or are likely to occur. The standards of our inspectors are as specified by the of Professional Practice for Arizona Home Inspectors.
We want our customers to have peace of mind. Advantage Inspection Service carries comprehensive errors & omissions and general liability coverage. Realtors and brokers that recommend our company are included within our policy as an additional insured.
Why Choose Us?
- Reliability & Fair Pricing – We have been performing home inspections in the Phoenix area since 1988, so you don’t have to worry about us going out of business tomorrow. Pricing for our services is appropriately in the middle range, we won’t be as inexpensive as a newer inspector starting out and we won’t be the most expensive either. Avoid the temptation to bargain-shop for a home inspector; large sums of money are at stake and at a time this critical only the best will do. Additionally, we are Phoenix Foreclosure Home Experts.
- Experience – Our inspectors have over 85 years of combined experience and more than 50,000 inspections under their belt. Of course, our professionals are Arizona Certified and ASHI Members.
- One Call Does it All - We are capable of providing you with the home inspection, the termite inspection and a selection of home warranty plans. Just give us a call or click on one of the options at the left side of this screen to contact us.
- Availability – We are available for inspections Monday through Saturday and our team has the capability of meeting tight schedules.
- Valleywide Service – We travel valleywide to provide exceptional new and resale inspections covering all of Maricopa County.
- Fast Report Delivery – Three copies of the computer generated inspection report with photos are available on-site immediately following completion of the inspection. The buyer?s copy is professionally bound with a maintenance manual and record keeping sections.
- No Waiting if Unable to Attend - For customers not present we offer email delivery of the report by request.
- Convenience - Our inspectors can access any property that is equipped with an electronic lock box when provided with the seven-digit CBS access code.
- Flexible Payment Options – We offer our customers convenient ways to pay for the inspection. Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
- Accessibility – You can call us anytime to place an inspection order or have your questions and concerns addressed. Following your inspection, we are the personal home consultant for life!
Call Advantage Inspection Service Inc.
at 602.864.8331 to schedule your inspection.