Included FREE with Every Standard Home Inspection:
FREE Recall-Chek – If a manufacturer designs a dangerous product, they MUST recall that item and fix it free of charge. We provide a separate report on potential recalls for the major appliances and email the Client monthly recall status updates.
FREE 90 Day – $0 Deductible Mechanical and Structural Coverage – This limited written mechanical and structural warranty has no deductible on items found to be in working condition at the time of the inspection. This warranty works in conjunction with other home warranties.
FREE 1 Year Termite Protection – Provides one full year of coverage to treat any new termite infestation at the home if we are hired to perform the termite inspection and no evidence of infestation existed at the property at the time of the termite inspection. Rest assured knowing that if termites show up, you will be provided with follow-up treatment because you had Advantage Inspection Service perform the inspection.
FREE 90 Day Sewer Line & Main Water Line Protection – You are provided with 90 days of Sewer Line Protection and Main Water Supply Line Protection with every standard home inspection. Worry less about main underground water line breaks and sewer line collapses having up to $4,000 in coverage.
FREE 90 Day Mold Protection – Coverage is provided totaling up to $2,000 for remediation if visible mold is present that was not found during the inspection. Breath easier knowing that we provide this coverage for a full 90 days following the inspection.
FREE 5 Year Roof Leak Repair Coverage – Covers roof leak repairs for 5 years from the date of the inspection to residential roof types including shingles, metal roofs, tile roofs and non-commercial flat roofs. Coverage is for up to $3,000 after deductible and it is even transferrable if you sell the home!
Need More Reasons?
- Reliability & Fair Pricing – We have been performing home inspections in the Phoenix area since 1988, so you don’t have to worry about us going out of business tomorrow. Pricing for our services is appropriately in the middle range, we won’t be as inexpensive as a newer inspector starting out and we won’t be the most expensive either. Avoid the temptation to bargain-shop for a home inspector; large sums of money are at stake and at a time this critical only the best will do.
- Experience – Combined, the inspectors have over 200 years of experience and more than 75,000 inspections under their belt. Of course, all inspectors are Arizona Certified Home Inspectors.
- One Call Does it All – We are capable of providing you with the home inspection, check of a pool/spa and the termite inspection. Just give us a call or click on one of the options at the top right area of this screen to contact us.
- Availability – We are available for inspections 7 days a week and our team has the capability of meeting tight schedules.
- Valleywide Service – We travel valleywide to provide exceptional new and resale inspections covering all of Maricopa County.
- Fast Report Delivery – Your computer generated inspection report with photos is available on-site immediately following completion of the inspection. The buyer’s copy is professionally bound with a maintenance manual and record keeping sections.
- No Waiting if Unable to Attend – For customers not present we offer email delivery of the report by request.
- Convenience – Our inspectors can access any property that is equipped with an electronic lock box when provided with the seven-digit CBS access code.
- Flexible Payment Options – We offer our customers convenient ways to pay for the inspection. Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard or Discover.
- Accessibility – You can call us anytime to place an inspection order or have your questions and concerns addressed. Following your inspection, we are the personal home consultant for life!
We want our customers to have peace of mind. Advantage Inspection Service carries comprehensive errors & omissions and general liability coverage. Realtors and brokers that recommend our company are included within our policy as an additional insured.
When choosing an inspection company, of course you want the best. Some defects are difficult to detect and some companies may not stand behind their work. It takes an expert inspector to find major defects and report them to you in a manner that is understandable. That is our commitment to you. We have performed over 75,000 inspections since 1988 and our team has more than 200 years of combined experience.
Site – A check of the site grading & drainage, retaining walls, walkways, driveways, patios, decks, porches, fencing, gates.
Structure – An evaluation of the exterior walls, parapets, trim, chimney, foundation, slabs and basement or crawl space (if applicable).
Attic/Roof – Review of access provisions, insulation, ventilation, framing, roof surface, flashing, penetrations, drainage, overhangs, gutters & downspouts.
Garage – Evaluation of the overhead vehicle door, automatic opener, fire separation.
Plumbing – A review of the accessible main piping, distribution piping, waste & vent piping, fuel system, water heater, laundry connection.
Heating/Cooling – A check of the type, condition, distribution/duct system, filters, thermostat.
Electrical – Evaluation of the service entrance, system capacity, panels, circuitry, wiring, outlets & switches.
Interior– Review of doors, windows, flooring, walls & ceiling, fireplace, closets, stairs.
Kitchen – Looking at cabinets & counters, sink, faucet, garbage disposal, dishwasher, range, oven, some built-in appliances.
Bathrooms – A check of cabinets & counters, sinks, faucets, tubs, showers, toilets, ventilation.
Additional Available Inspections
Pool/Spa – Shell, deck, filter, pumps, piping, blower, electrical, heater, safety aspects.
Termite Inspections – Computerized and provided by our inspectors through an arrangement with Action Termite Control (Lic. #8285).
Advantage Inspection Service, Inc. performs inspections that exceed the Standards of Professional Practice for Arizona Home Inspectors. We are not associated with any contractors, lawyers, or real estate sales people. Through our comprehensive inspection of all major systems we can significantly reduct the risk of associated with the purchase of a property.
Call 602.864.8331 Today!